Bring out the very best in your smile with an array of cutting-edge cosmetic, and restorative services
While Dr. Fortuna Vardeman is privileged to provide comprehensive dental services to individuals from across south-central Texas, her considerable talent really shines when it comes to large, one-of-a-kind cosmetic and rehabilitative cases.
A smile makeover or full-mouth rehabilitation at the office of Randolph Family Dental is also of tremendous value. Our patients in Schertz, Cibolo, Selma, Universal City, Marion, Garden Ridge, and beyond get a new lease on life. They walk a little taller and have more confidence in all areas of their lives. Depending on their needs, patients may be able to enjoy their favorite foods again after years of difficulty eating comfortably or without pain. Or, they may speak clearly with new, well-fitting teeth.
There is no smile makeover quite like yours!
The services or treatments involved with “making over” your teeth, gums, and mouth are unique to you. Dr. Vardeman will sit down with you and review what you like about your smile and what you would like to change. She also uses cutting-edge diagnostic technologies to assess the condition of your teeth, gums, and oral tissues. Depending on what she finds, it may be necessary to resolve underlying health problems with restorative treatments before moving on to fixing cosmetic imperfections. By their nature, smile makeovers may be quite large in scope. So, they can combine both restorative and cosmetic dentistry services. Options available at our office include the following:
- GLO® teeth whitening to remove stubborn stains effectively, quickly, and painlessly
- Randolph Family Dental’s Whitening for Life program to sustain the dazzling results from GLO®
- Strong and natural-looking composite and porcelain veneers to disguise gaps, chips, cracks, and other cosmetic concerns
- Precise and gentle laser-assisted periodontal (gum) therapies
- Dental materials made by our in-house lab (to assure quality control)
- Invisalign® clear aligners, an attractive alternative to fixed metal braces
- Advanced surgical extractions for failing or impacted teeth (i.e., wisdom teeth)
- Same-day dentistry with computer-aided CEREC crowns and immediate denture
- Graft-less All-on-4 dental implants
- And much more!
We also appreciate that budgetary concerns should not stand between you and your beautiful best smile. For this reason, Dr. Vardeman is pleased to offer financing options through CareCredit® and LendingClub. Our team in Schertz, TX, welcomes your questions or concerns. Call us today at (210) 658-9031.