Love your smile for the first time or all over again with high-quality cosmetic dentistry services
Cosmetic dentistry is an essential part of our state-of-the-art dental practice in Schertz, Texas. The services that fall under “cosmetic dentistry” also play a vital role in our patients’ overall health and well-being in and around Cibolo, Selma, Universal City, Marion, and Garden Ridge.
Reveal your best smile at Randolph Family Dental
Dr. Fortuna Vardeman has invested in continuing education and technologies to handle even the most complex cosmetic and restorative dental treatment plans. As with all treatments available at our office, Dr. Vardeman starts with a thorough evaluation. Our comfortable, cutting-edge, low-radiation diagnostic tools can further evaluate what cannot be detected with the eyes or by touch.
The idea is to uncover any problems that could influence the type of recommended treatment. If, for instance, you wish to undergo professional whitening with our GLO® system, Dr. Vardeman will first ensure that any stains or areas of discoloration are actually cosmetic in nature and not caused by a health problem. Cavities are a form of tooth decay. They can present as dark pitted areas where portions of the tooth structure have been eroded.
If restorative treatments are necessary, we will move forward with those more urgent needs. We can then prioritize other treatments. The use of powerful professional whitening gels can make existing problems with the teeth and gums worse. So, resolving issues like early dental erosion or gingival inflammation is critical.
All dental restorations at our practice are also highly cosmetic. We use and can fabricate the highest-quality dental materials and restorations in-house. This feature not only allows for the most convenient, cost-effective, and comfortable experience with Randolph Family Dental, but it also supports long-lasting restorations and patients’ satisfaction with the new and improved smiles.
Options for cosmetic dentistry or restorative dentistry that also gets the most cosmetic result include:
- Effective, sensitivity-free, and fast teeth whitening with either GLO® or our own proprietary whitening product
- Composite resin or porcelain veneers to cover up chipped, cracked, gapped, irregularly shaped, and worn-down or short teeth
- Tooth-colored composite resin fillings
- Conservative dental inlays and onlays (partial crowns)
- Same-day CEREC ceramic crowns
- Full-service tooth replacement with dental implants, designed like natural healthy teeth!
- Gingival gum contouring and other laser periodontal therapies to achieve a more attractive and healthy gum line
- Invisalign® — straighten your crowded, crooked, misaligned teeth with clear removable aligners instead of silver-colored fixed metal braces
From gaps and gummy smiles to chips and coffee stains, we are happy to help with these and other conditions that can mar your smile and prevent you from feeling your absolute best. Call (210) 658-9031 today to schedule your smile consultation with Dr. Vardeman at our office in Schertz, TX. When you reach out to us, be sure to ask about our affordable and flexible financing.